Because Clenbuterol is such a powerful stimulant, athletes often incorporate it into their cutting cycles to help them shed body fat.
It pairs well with many different anabolic steroids, and in some cases, it even produces a synergistic effect.
Things to Keep in Mind
Before you start your Clenbuterol cycle, make sure that you have all of the supplements you will need on hand.
For the Clenbuterol itself, you need potassium gluconate (or k-gluconate) at doses of around 100mg to 200mg per day as well as taurine at doses of 3mg to 5mg per day.
The potassium helps regulate your heartbeat, prevent water retention, and balance your body’s pH, which is important for metabolism.
The taurine simple wards off painful muscle cramps.
Finally, if you stack your Clenbuterol with an anabolic steroid, you will also need an aromatase inhibitor like Clomid or Arimidex to help keep estrogen conversion to a minimum.
Using a Lone Clenbuterol Cycle
It is quite possible – and beneficial – to use this stimulant without anabolic steroids.
It will provide results, though not as quickly.
The example below is an outstanding starting point for someone who has never used this product, as it gradually steps up the dose over the course of eight weeks.
Remember that you can shorten the cycle length or lower the weekly dose recommendations as needed, too.
Follow these guidelines, and take 4mg of taurine and 100mg of potassium gluconate every day of the cycle.
- Week 1 – 40mcg/day
- Week 2 – 60mcg/day
- Week 3 – 80mcg/day
- Week 4 – 90mcg/day
- Week 5 – 100mcg/day
- Week 6 – 110mcg/day
- Week 7 – 120mcg/day
- Week 8 – 130mcg to 140mcg/day
Clenbuterol and Winstrol
Winstrol is another fine addition to a Clenbuterol cycle as both have outstanding fat cutting properties.
You will need several compounds to complete the cycle, so make sure you have enough on hand before you get started.
What’s more, you need to take 0.5mg of Arimidex, 4mg of taurine, and 100mg of potassium gluconate each day to ward off side effects.
- Week 1 – 60mcg/day Clenbuterol
- Week 2 – 80mcg/day Clenbuterol
- Week 3 – 100mcg/day Clenbuterol and 50mg/day Winstrol
- Weeks 4 through 6 – 50mg/day Winstrol
- Week 7 – 60mcg/day Clenbuterol and 50mg/day Winstrol
- Week 8 – 80mcg/day Clenbuterol and 50mg/day Winstrol
- Week 9 – 100mcg/day Clenbuterol
Clenbuterol and Cytomel
If you really want to see incredible Clenbuterol results, Stacking it with Cytomel is a match made in performance heaven.
These two compounds offer a synergistic effect that you have to experience to believe, and with the right doses, you can completely avoid side effects like jitters and a racing heart.
Once again, take 100mg of potassium gluconate and 4mg of taurine each day. Arimidex is not necessary with either of these compounds.
You can adjust this Clenbuterol cycle as much as necessary as long as you follow three simple guidelines:
- Use Clenbuterol daily every other week in a six-week cycle. The one-on, one-off method helps reduce the likelihood of tolerance and side effects.
- Use Cytomel every single day for six weeks. It is important to maintain a consistent level of Cytomel in your body to get the results you want.
- Start low, work your way up, and taper down at the end. Start with 40mcg to 60mcg of Clenbuterol and 50mcg of Cytomel, work your way up to a maximum of 120mcg and 125mcg respectively by the third week, and then start tapering back down to the original dose by the end of the sixth week.
Make sure that you take the right supplements and never exceed the recommended doses in order to ward off side effects.